Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

AHHHHHHHHHH I'm getting married THIS YEAR!!!!!!

That thought just sunk in and now I'm going to mildly panic all day about the stuff we haven't done or thought of.

I just attempted to take a funny picture of myself freaking out, but after 15 minutes, I couldn't take an acceptable one where I didn't have a double chin. Which brings me to the fact that I still have weight to lose.

This is going to be a GREAT, busy, fast, exceptional, stress filled then released (mind out of the gutter please) year!

Happy 2010 everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Dude ! Me too! This Sept. I'm in the Wedding Business, and I'm still freaking out. When I proposed, I didn't realize it was going to lead to a wedding. What was I thinking?

    @mrfrostings
    Http://www.fantasyfrostings.com

    ReplyDelete