Friday, July 31, 2009

TUNE IN MONDAY!

Just a quick shameless plug for myself because I'm excited!!

I'm going to be on a nationally televised morning talk show called "The Daily Buzz" on Monday morning. Tune in @ 8:45am EST. Check your local listings for which channel it's on, but if you don't get the show, you can always tune in online @ http://dailybuzznow.com/.

The show reaches 58% of the country and over 66 million households. Thank god I scheduled a haircut tomorrow. I literally have a helmet of hair on my head right now.


Additionally, I'll be on the show via skype... if anyone has any good hints for looking good on webcam, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited, proud... All that. But please don't misuse the word "literally" on national telvision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patton..err I mean Nick, you are hilarious! Literally the funniest observation you've made!

    ReplyDelete