Wednesday, May 20, 2009

There will be posts...

Hi everyone!

I'm back and feeling a bit better. I was in bad shape last week(end). We think I may have an ulcer. To cap it all off, when I took my pup to the vet on Thursday some woman scraped the hell out of my car. Thankfully she left a note! But not before she did $1600 worth of damage to the back of my car! How do I know it was that much damage? She made me go get multiple quotes yesterday before deciding she was just going to get her insurance to cover it. So I've been running around pretty sick and busy.

I'm back though. Sometimes this will happen. Sometimes I'll get busy, or sick, or both, and disappear for a little while. It doesn't mean that I don't love you though. You need to know that. I. will. always. be. here. for. you. Just KNOW that.

That being said, I've gotta split... but only for a few hours. When I get back we're gonna talk all about the venue that we saw this last weekend, and you guys can wage in whether or not I should have my wedding there! Be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Rickey's fiance tipped him off to your blog and sweet fancy moses, Rickey approves of it. Rickey also enjoys discussing his upcoming wedding hither:

    ridingwithricky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete