Sunday, August 2, 2009

Top Chef - Top Centerpieces

Check out these awesome centerpieces from Top Chef Masters last Wednesday night! I've always been a big fan of candles over flowers. It seems like a good way to save money, and I just love the way they look. After I saw this, however, I'm ready to add flowers back into the mix if we can afford it. I love the combination of flowers AND candles, and I LOVE the light bulb chandelier over the table. (Anyone ever seen this chandelier for sale, or is it just something you can DIY quite easily?!) I thought I'd share this with you all because I think it's pretty stinkin flawless.... kudos Top Chef.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I love flowers very much but they can be so expensive. We are opting to use candles as well. Lots of floating candles in glass bowls of water. It create a warm glow and the light off the glass and water add alot of illumination. It's a great, and cheaper alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it as well. That table though is huge! Had to be custom because I can't think of any rentals that large.

    ReplyDelete