Monday, September 7, 2009

It's Official!

We took a day trip to Cayucos, California yesterday and booked our wedding venue and date! Cayucos is a beautiful small beach town about 3 hours and 15 minutes north of Los Angeles. We're going to get married and have our reception at this awesome bed & breakfast called The Cass House Inn. They're awesome, and PLENTY of more details about them will follow on this blog. The venue is just us. We also locked in the date October 3rd, 2010. So we got a lot done yesterday! See guys, when I don't post and I tell you it's because I'm busy, I'm not lying!

Also, if you ever find yourself in Cayucos do yourself a favor, go eat at Ruddell's Smokehouse . It's a fish smokehouse. We ate there yesterday and the sandwiches we had easily cracked our top 10 sandwich of all time list. It was smokey, and sweet, and just incredible. Once you're finished with your sandwich, walk over to Brown Butter Cookie Company for a couple cookies. Their honey & sea salt cookie is quite possibly the best cookie I've ever had in my life.

stay tuned for pictures & more details...

No comments:

Post a Comment